Six Month Smiles
Six Month Smiles has taken the best aspects of orthodontic braces and modified the treatment and the materials to give adults a common-sense, cosmetic solution that fits your lifestyle.
Free Information Pack
A 17 page report full of the most useful information, ideal if you’re thinking about having braces
- The costs and lowest price alternatives.
- Your options and choices for treatment.
- Are you suitable for treatment?
- How does Invisalign compare to the other brace systems?
- How long does treatment take?
- Plus lots more…
- Average treatment times of only six months
- Six Month Smiles Lucid-Lok™ clear brackets and tooth-coloured wires are barely visible
- Use of braces has been shown to provide the most conservative and predictable final result
- Low forces and short overall treatment times increase comfort, safety, and hygiene
- Move the front teeth into a more aesthetic position
Six Month Smiles are the modern equivalent to conventional metal train track braces. They offer what is known as limited outcome orthodontics.
This is principally moving the front teeth into a more aesthetic position.
While straighter teeth look more beautiful, they're also healthier than crooked teeth because it's much easier to brush and floss between the teeth and in those hard-to-reach areas. Six Month Smiles braces are also almost invisible because they use tooth-coloured wires and clear brackets that are barely visible to other people.
As with any other orthodontic system, you will have to wear a retainer afterwards to maintain your new, straighter smile.