If you have a few or all of your teeth missing, one solution is to have a denture. A denture is made from hard-wearing material (acrylic or metal) that mimics the look of teeth and gums to give your mouth a natural appearance. Your denture will be made to fit snugly on your gums and you will be able to remove it for cleaning.
When you wear a denture for the first time it may get some getting used to when speaking or eating and chewing. It is important that you take extra care in your hygiene regime so that you can avoid bad breath, tooth decay and gum disease.
Free Information Pack
A 10 page report full of the most useful information, ideal if you’re thinking about replacing missing teeth
- The costs and lowest price alternatives.
- Your options and choices for treatment.
- Are you suitable for treatment?
- How to ensure dentures stay secure and don't wobble
- What happens if you smoke?
- What different types of denture are there?