Tips for fresher breath
1. To test if you have bad breath, simply lick the inside of your wrist, let it dry and sniff. If the smell is bad, you can be fairly sure you have bad breath.
2. Clean in between your teeth with ‘interdental’ brushes or floss. This will help clean all parts of the tooth and remove food caught between teeth.
3. Don’t forget to brush your tongue, or use a tongue scraper.
4. Chew sugar-free gum to stimulate saliva to help prevent your mouth from drying out.
5. If your bad breath continues, visit us at Blue Court Dental for advice and cleaning tips.
Latest posts by Dr Nishan Dixit (see all)
- Dr Dixit is the new President of British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry - 28 May 2020
- Does Invisalign hurt? - 9 March 2020
- How Long Does Invisalign Take? - 27 February 2020