We’re proud to announce that Dr Nishan Dixit has recently been elected to the board of the British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD).
This is a great achievement and as a practice we’re very proud of this… so what does it mean for you as a patient?
Here’s what this new opportunity for Dr Dixit uncovers:
- Thought leadership – the British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry recognises leaders in the field of cosmetic dentistry and invites them to the board to assist them in the development of cosmetic dentistry in the UK
- The BACD offers unparalleled training and education for dentists offering cosmetic dentistry, board membership means Dr Dixit is part of this education process
- Board membership of the BACD is recognition of the time and dedication Dr Dixit puts into the field of cosmetic dentistry
- A community of innovative positive-thinkers – Dr Dixit will meet, socialise and network with like-minded professionals allowing him to continue to develop his cosmetic dentistry skills
- BACD membership grants access for Dr Dixit to the best International Speakers in the field of cosmetic dentistry
- The BACD develops a team approach ensuring Dr Dixit is able to work with key dental team members to provide the highest quality cosmetic dentistry
As will know Blue Court Dental Centre offers a wide range of cosmetic dentistry options for the people around the Harrow, Middlesex area. Including treatments for dark, missing, crooked and unsightly teeth. The extra dimensional that is so important for any dental practice to offer is the combination of cosmetic dentistry with oral health. By combining both of these disciplines you as a patient end up with the best looking and most healthy teeth for life.
Always a good thing, don’t you agree?