Composite bonding is a non-invasive and conservative treatment, whereby a tooth coloured material is bonded to a tooth or teeth to improve its shape, length or symmetry.
It is very effective at repairing chipped or broken teeth and closing small to medium gaps between the teeth.
Free Information Pack
A 15 page report full of the most useful information, ideal if you’re thinking about whitening dark teeth
- The costs and lowest price alternatives.
- Your options and choices for treatment.
- Are you suitable for treatment?
- What are your options to whiten teeth?
- How long does treatment take?
- Plus lots more…