We’ve found the Inman Aligner to be a revolutionary new way to straighten teeth.
So if you are unhappy with your smile with crooked or uneven teeth and want the fastest result then the Inman Aligner is for you. Here’s a little video that shows some results:
Click to watch on Youtube
We love the Inman Aligner because its:
- Rapid, in around 10-18 weeks it can straighten your front teeth.
- Removable, you need to wear the aligner for 20 hours a day, but can remove it for eating and important social occasions.
- Comfortable, the Inman Aligner uses a revolutionary new way to gently pull and push at the same time with minimal discomfort.
The aligner works by an innovative mechanism which pushes and pulls your teeth at the same time
The Inman Aligner isn’t suitable for moving back teeth, or for moving teeth great distances however for general orthodontics on the front teeth it is often ideal and provides a rapid orthodontic solution
Length of Treatment
Inman Aligner treatment typically takes 10-18 weeks. Simple cases can complete in a little over 1 month and more complex cases might take 4 months or so.
We’ll will give you a realistic guide of what to expect. Normally lower front teeth move a little faster than uppers.
However, because the Inman Aligner is so highly efficient, when a case is suitable, it works much faster than alternative orthodontics techniques. This is what makes it so revolutionary and moves the Inman Aligner into the realms of cutting edge Cosmetic Dentistry.
To help you we’ve written a free guide to orthodontics, you can download your free copy here or complete the form below.
Latest posts by Dr Nishan Dixit (see all)
- Dr Dixit is the new President of British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry - 28 May 2020
- Does Invisalign hurt? - 9 March 2020
- How Long Does Invisalign Take? - 27 February 2020